Monday, August 10, 2009

friends..

with my classmate at my college..(diploma medical laboratory technologist 2006-2009)..miss you all..nice to know and share everything with you all..hope someday we will meet again..
me with my twin name..easther gruntang & me (easther maria nyanau)..nice to meet you..hope we will meet again soon..

im with my church's member..we are all like sister..hope our friendship will be last forever..miss you all so much..may GOD will always bless you all..


my crazy & full of weird hobbies 5 science (2005) classmates....we had shared a lot of memories that i'll never ever forget till the end of my life..you all are my best friends..miss you guys so much..hope to meet you all at our reunion on year 2015..see you all there..



do you have a friend?? alot of friends?? me too.. i have a lot of friends with a lot of characters..i have a lot of friends from all around Malaysia.. from Sabah till peninsula Malaysia.. do you have 1 or more true friends?? mine maybe not..but maybe yes.. we are all human being.. once we being friends but then we will being an anemy to each other.. but a better friendship will start with anemy.. i mean arguement.. without an arguement,you will never know your friend much better.. friends are like an ocean's flow.. sometimes they on but sometimes they off.. there are many of friend's adages.. some are bad and some are good adages.. but friendship will be everlasting if we always appreciate it.. while we can still hug & smile to each other then we must keep in touch with others.. it's not difficult to keep in touch with friends.. it's just a simple job to do as a friend.. but why some of my friends are very difficult to still in on mode with the others?? i have a few friends that just take an advantages of me.. while they are in diffucult moment,im the one who they will search first.. im a kinda heart person.. i can be a good listener,a good advicer also a good friend to anyone.. but then,when it's my turn to need a friend they all just disappear.. sometimes it's make me hurt.. because,at the moment i need a friends,they just ignore me or sometimes they just care without much enthusiasm.. but when im in a happy and full of luxuries then they will come over to fix with me.. what kind of friend is that.. im not a person who is hoping a reciprocations for my kindness.. but as long as they will never leave me just like that,it's enough for me.. as long as they will be my friends forever.. is it difficult?? just answer for yourself.. but for me,friends are neccesary.. anywhere you go and in what condition,you must need a friend although just a friend.. friends are full of memories.. while we are being together having fun,having a victory in spite of sadness also we can share with each other.. i had experience a lot of friends.. i know much better now about friendship.. and i will appriciate all my friends eventhough they didn't realize about me anymore.. friends are mean to me..to all my friends,i love you all so much..i hope we will meet again soon.. i miss all the memories we had shared together..

No comments:

Post a Comment