Sunday, February 5, 2012

5 February 2012

today what a bored day for me..but i tried to make my day to be more mean to me..im just staying at home since this morn..send my hubby to work and just stay at home again..enjoy some movies..maybe will have a little shopping for a while at the evening to buy some groceries..will fetch my hubby late night and having a supper (as usual).. ----> the reason that i gain my weight..haha..

my day without my Facebook is like a day without any entertainment..perghhh!!my diet routine..??nggeee... ----> o.O" don't ask..i think i had lose a few Kgs.."maybe"..my work,as usual..such a bored duty but quite OK la..

my plan for the next few days..emmm...in planning..haha..will go back for duty on Tuesday..uwaaa...i will miss my hubby for sure..and will start my diet routine again..physically,there is no change but hopefully i aready lose a few gram or Kg perhaps..hehe..

i wish i can continue my writing about my culture "ibanese"..but i still have not enough info about it at the moment..hope to write bout it again soon..wait for it yah..thanks to you guys who had visited my blog and read bout everything i had wrote here..don't forget to visit again yah..

well,i think this all from me for now..see u all soon..regards from me to u all..

No comments:

Post a Comment