Thursday, October 13, 2011

Today..

hi..!! nothing much to say..im fine,im happy but quite bored here in Sri Aman and for sure,i miss my hubby!! ----> ( T_T) i have no friends here..have a few but still new to get to know them..i miss all my friends in kuching..hhmm..

my activities..??? ----->( o.O) OMG..i have no actitivities here..i don't know what to do..hehe..maybe that's why im bored staying here..can't wait till end of this month.. well,KUCHING!!!HERE I COME BABEH!!hehe..

my diet routine..?? ----> (-_-) oh my,don't ask..hehe..a bit struggle..well,it's my habit to eat a lot per day..but now,i try to control it and manage my meal time..hopefully i can reduce my weight..hopefully.. *cross finger*

my office.. -----> (^_^) im happy coz i love my office..hehe..clean and neat..even sometimes i feels like i want to stay more hours after my office hour..wish i can sleep here..hehe.. -_-zZZz

-----> got to go now.. bubye.. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment